To download a form/application, simply click on the name of the form/application. If you have Acrobat Reader installed and are using a current version of Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, or other web browser the file should load automatically in your browser. You can then save and/or print the file. If you choose to save the file to your hard drive or other storage device, just click on the Diskette Icon on the Acrobat tool bar within your browser and you will be prompted where you want to save the file. To print, simply click on the Printer Icon on the Acrobat tool bar within your browser. Files can be downloaded by "right-clicking" on the file name and then selecting “Save Target As” from the menu, which will then prompt you to choose where you want to save the file.
- Affidavit of Domicile - Notarized document that provides proof of residency
- Affidavit of Residence - Required at the time of transfer for the stock of each company
- BCP - Business Continuity Disclosure Form - Provides supplemental contact information in the event of a significant business disruption
- COA Form - To change the address of an account
- Corporate Resolution - Resolution by corporation conferring general authority on officers to assign securities
- Discontinue Auto Invest Request Form - To remove any systematic deposits from an account
- IRS W-8 Form - W-8 forms used for foreign accounts.
- IRS W-9 Form - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Legal Name Change Request - To change an account name or registration
- LOA - Full - Writable Letter of Authorization for complete liquidation and distribution
- LOA - Partial - Writable Letter of Authorization for partial liquidation and distribution
Forms and Applications are available in Adobe PDF, a file format that requires Adobe Acrobat Reader (Version 5.0 or higher is recommended) to view and/or print them. If you don’t have Acrobat Reader or need to upgrade to Version 5.0 or higher, just click on the icon below to download it free from Adobe.